Warning: The originals photos, texts, films, music, etc ... of the period previous to 1921 year -see the Act of the US Congress about it - have no copyright and belong to the public domain. However, those same pictures, I process this blog, when I restore and paint the pictures, then the right of modification is produced, ie that are protected by full copyright law, in this case mine. Of course there are many more laws in the world, declared in the public domain photographs (which is the topic at hand), in very later dates to the aforementioned (Example: WWII, Korea, etc ...) .

Monday, February 27, 2012

British Thornycroft Anti-Aircraft Gun Carrier, 13-pdr 9cwt (Mk IV Mount), captured by the Germans, France, ca. 1918.


Warning


I take advantage of the fact that someone "perfidiously" treacherously placed the header image of my new blog: ANTI-AIRCRAFT ARTILLERY IN THE WWI as a link to this old post from 2012, to place here a real link to my new Blog:




While I inform Google of the huge number of "attacks" on my Bloggers, persistently and at different times, I will try to alleviate the damage and promote my Blogs.

I hope you like this Blog dedicated to the Anti-Aircraft Artillery of the First World War, today little known as a whole. 

Cordially, 

Jose Luis Castillo 
Cullera (Valencia), Spain 
September 26, 2022

*************



British Thornycroft Anti-Aircraft Gun Carrier, 13-pdr 9cwt (Mk IV Mount), 
captured by the Germans, France, ca. 1918.

****************

No comments:

Post a Comment